Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week 4, and starting over

The week, as well as the month, is over. Here are the final assignments from E:

Not what it was a few weeks ago. I feel sad looking at the differences. I want him to be able to do the more detailed, careful work he obviously can do, but why? At what cost? I have to once again put my focus on the main goals: a love of learning and a solid relationship.

 

e and s enjoyed a sleepover this weekend, complete with an evening spent playing in the woods.


The girls made Cartesian Divers with S last week. Mesmerizing to watch the pipettes sink and rise.

As we continue on into new blocks (freehand geometry and math squirrels) with our new rhythm, I have to remember this:

Right? So I'm working on getting enough exercise and enough sleep. How about you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment