Thursday, September 10, 2015

Blessings

A year and a half ago, I joined Waldorf Essentials Thinking Feeling Willing program, and wrote about it here. Since then, Melisa, TFW, and the TFW community have been amazing, especially as we worked on getting E sorted out last spring/summer.

This picture perfectly embodies our school life right now. E's pill box, with all the gut-healing supplements that have enabled him to sit and focus. Sunglasses, which he now frequently uses even indoors because of Irlen. A return to cursive, which for 6 months was too much to handle. Shading, that he never had the will to do before. Best of all, my E willingly completing seatwork. I have no doubt this year will have ups and downs, but right now I am going to enjoy the blessings of peace.

 

Then last week, I had the honor of seeing my first guest post published here! So exciting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment