Monday, May 4, 2015

The end.

Last week was our last week of main lessons. I had scheduled another month, but we are done. Botany can wait until August, and Stories of Wonder can be enjoyed anytime. I downloaded Jim Wiess audio stories onto the kids' devices that they haven't heard since our drive from Alaska two years ago. E's been listening to Treasure Island and Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea in addition to his usual Sparkle Stories. e is enjoying Good Luck Duck and Tom Sawyer. It's been a bit quieter than usual around here!

This is the first time in 8 years that our tangrams have been played with! I'm just a little excited.

e's penguin, standing on an ice block, nose in the air...

 

A volcano to go with our ancient studies. It led to quite a bit of experimenting.


I might have mentioned to the kids that I took all my notes in high school backwards....

Math review, because testing is a-comin'....

I'll be back with final pictures of main lesson books. Testing awaits....as does the beautiful sunshine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment